Quality, safety and environment principles
Management and implementation of quality, safety and environmental values are the most paramount for Altia. We are committed to continuous improvement of our operations considering the following principle requirements.
In developing our operations and products we pay attention to the wishes and needs of our stakeholders, especially our clients and partners. We produce added value by providing profitable, high-quality products and services while taking into consideration the safety and well-being of the environment and our employees.
We ensure the safety of our own products and products marketed by us, when used in moderation.
We use first-class and high-grade raw materials in our production process, for example groundwater.
We particularly invest in:
- The effectiveness of our business processes
- Reducing scrapping
- Ensuring and continuously improving the safety and quality of raw materials and final products
- Efficient use and recycling of energy, natural resources and materials
- Preventing environmental degradation and reducing environmental impacts
- Developing packaging materials and solutions in accordance with the principle of sustainable development
- Reducing sickness absences and accidents, preventive occupational health care as well as reporting close calls and developing operations based on them
We comply with the laws, regulations and industry codes of the countries in which we operate.
The Executive Management Team, the management of each function as well as each employee within their sphere of influence is responsible for implementing these principles.
We promote these principles in our whole supply chain.
Approved by Executive Management Team on 21.10.2015
Altia's quality, environment and occupational health and safety certificates: