Rajamäki Plant Food Safety Policy
Altia Rajamäki beverage plant believes that success depends on the supply of products, packages and services that meet customer and consumer expectations. We will ensure the food safety of all products that the plant manufactures.
Rajamäki beverage plant is committed to continually maintain consumer confidence in its products through the development and implementation of food safety systems and practices.
Food safety is the responsibility of all employees that have direct influence on ingredients, packaging, manufacturing, storage and the transport of products.
The following food safety principles are the foundation of the Rajamäki beverage plant commitment to food safety:
- Manufacture and deliver products that meet food safety standards.
- Meet or exceed all statutory and regulatory requirements for food safety and food safety requirements of customers.
- Ensure sustainable food safety performance through implementation of food safety systems compliant with ISO 22000:2005
- Evaluate food safety systems implementation and continuous improvement regularly by internal and external audits.
- Include food safety in the annual business planning process to ensure that food safety remains an integral part of operations.
- Ensure that suppliers and contractors embrace the same food safety commitments, and monitor the materials and services they supply through audits and incoming goods inspections.
- Communicate food safety policy and requirements to associates, consumers, customers and principal stakeholders that have an impact on, or are affected by the Rajamäki beverage plant’s food safety management systems.