Rajamäki Plant Food Safety Policy
Altia Rajamäki beverage plant believes that success depends on the supply of products, packages and services that meet the expectations of customer and consumers. We will ensure the food safety of all our products that are manufactured at Rajamäki plant.
Rajamäki beverage plant is committed to continually maintain consumer confidence in its products through the implementation and continuous development of its food safety systems and practices. Food safety is the responsibility of all our professional employees that have direct influence on ingredients, packaging, manufacturing, storage and the transport of products.
The following food safety principles are the foundation for the food safety commitment of the Rajamäki Beverage plant:
- Manufacture and deliver products that meet the highest level of food safety standards.
- Meet or exceed where possible all statutory and regulatory requirements of food safety and the food safety requirements of our customers.
- Ensure sustainable food safety performance through implementation of food safety systems compliant with ISO 22000:2018
- Regularly evaluate by internal and external audits the implementation and the continuous improvement of food safety systems.
- Include food safety in the annual business planning process to ensure that food Safety remains an integral part of our operations.
- Ensure that suppliers and contractors embrace the same food safety commitments and monitor the supplied materials and services through audits and goods inspections.
- Communicate food safety policy and requirements to associates, consumers, customers and other key stakeholders who have an impact on, or are affected by, the Rajamäki Beverage Plant’s food safety management systems. systems.